Modeling and Simulation
Simulation is the imitation of the operation of a real-world process or system over time. An interactive simulation is when one or more users interact with the computer program to experience the cause and effect. The act of simulating something first requires that a model be developed; this model represents the key characteristics or behaviors of the selected physical or abstract system or process. The model represents the system itself, whereas the simulation represents the operation of the system over time.
Viz-Tek's Simulation Experience:
- Interactive simulations for dissecting human anatomy
- Interactive learning simulators for educational content
- Interactive exploration simulators for studying psychological responses
- Interactive walkthroughs of large-scale environments (architectural, interior design, etc.)
- Biomechanical simulation of the musculoskeletal system